Home Page Our Products Solutions About Us Contact Us Get A Quote Business Auto Home Farm Insurance Life

Frequently Asked Questions

Below are some of our frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

  1. What should if I am involved in an auto accident?
What should if I am involved in an auto accident?

First, check to see if you, your passengers or those in the other vehicle are injured and, if so, consider calling  911 for an ambulance. 

If possible, it is a good idea to take pictures of the accident scene.  If there are no injuries and there is clear agreement as to who is at fault, the at-fault driver has insurance he or she should immediately call his or her insurance company to report the claim.   The claims representative at the company can get the names and other information about both parties involved.  The auto insurance id card should have a claims contact number on it.  The vehicles can be removed to a safe location.

If there is a dispute as to who is at fault you should try to find any witnesses who may have seen the accident.  If there are witnesses get their names, and phone numbers.  You should get the other driver's name, address, license number, insurance company and policy number, car tag number and the make and color of the vehicle.    You should call 911 and request that a law enforcement officer come and make a report.

If the other driver does not have proof of insurance you should call 911 for an officer and then get all information about the uninsured driver.  You should then contact your insurance company


Back to Top